Companies can prevent employees from suing for legal liabilities. One of the ways to do so is through worker’s compensation. It is a form of insurance which provides wage replacement and medical perks to employees who are injured during the performance of activities related to their employment. In return, the employee will give up his or her right to sue the company for liability in case the latter shows failure to perform its duty to care. There are no uniform regulations on worker’s compensation as different states have varying regulations when it comes to this. So you have to choose a specific plan that will not only fit your company’s needs but will also comply with local state regulations.
So if you are looking for an insurance company that can provide you with the most appropriate and adequate worker’s compensation insurance, we have services that can perfectly match your needs.
Well Suited Insurance Package with Business Consultancy
Regardless of the nature of your business and the industry it belongs to, we guarantee that you’ll find the best insurance package of this kind with matching business consultancy to help you manage the worker’s compensation program for your company.
Here are interesting features of our worker’s compensation program:
- Comprehensive marketing plans for all size of employers. We provide the ideal insurance package for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) as well as large multi-national corporations.
- Optional plan designs that include deductibles and self-insurance. Double protect and wise up your insurance options. The more risks involved, the more protection needed for your company. In relation to this, we have a team of experts that will diagnose different aspects of your business and help you identify the risks and critical factors relevant to worker’s compensation. With that, you have a fair amount of information in order to decide which among our insurance packages is best suited for your business.
- Scheduled services and program reviews. We provide optimum services for our clients. We don’t simply close deals but we continue to work with you long after an agreement is signed to guarantee that the insurance packages chosen are relevant for specific times of the year. Thus, we conduct periodic reviews to see if there are adjustments to be performed.
- Alternative funding option. If you are interested to complement workers with more perks and benefits, consider some of our investment options that will better protect your business and your employees as well.
- Voluntary foreign travel plans and travel accounts. International assignments has become more common in the world of business. Hence, you need to protect your company’s interest and your employees should you decide to expand business operations in other places around the world and assign people there.
- Classification and audit consultations. We guarantee that your worker’s compensation program and other related strategies are compliant with local and national regulations.
Call us right now and avoid the 8 major mistakes made in Workers’ Compensation Program. We will help you create a plan that will benefit your business as well as your employees.