Insurance coverage is not only about adequate or appropriate compensation and liabilities; it is also about providing employees with perks and benefits to make their employment and personal life more secured; thus, they will be confident working with their respective companies knowing that they have something to rely on such as:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance. We offer competitive insurance coverage in this area. By competitive, we simply mean that it is cost-effective for your company and at the same comprehensive in terms of providing every benefit your employees need.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance. Disability issues and liabilities are very expensive. Since it is regulated by law, every business must provide this type of insurance to employees. At HGIS, offer effective disability-related insurance packages.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance. You cannot prevent death and accidents, but you can always prepare your company for such occurrences through insurance packages that will help comfort employees and victims of unfortunate situations. They, and their beneficiaries are taken care of in case of accidents and even death.
- Life and Long-Term Care Insurance. Basically, insurance coverages are long term with regards to purpose and use. It is basically for future protection. At HGIS, you are assured that your employees’ future are even brighter through our insurance packages.
- Voluntary Plans. In some cases, your employees might want to complement what you already provide in terms of insurance coverage as well as employee perks and benefits if they find voluntary plans affordable and useful.
- Human Resource Consulting and Cobra Services. We also provide in-depth analysis of your total employee benefit plans as well as help with proper implementation and even make corresponding recommendations to make it more effective and useful.
- Employee Assistance Plans and Wellness Programs. Human capital should be well protected in order to maintain their quality of work and performance.
- Section 125 Plans. These are premium only plans and flexible spending accounts.
- Consumer-Driven Healthcare Plans. These include Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs).
- Buy/Sell Agreements
Tailored to Meet Your Organization Requirements
At High Ground Insurance Services/United Agencies, we offer a collaborative and consultative approach to meet your needs. We examine your business and your unique employee population to design a benefit program tailored to the specific requirements of your organization. All vital information is noted in order to design a package that is competitive in the marketplace and meets your business goals. You can rely upon our quality of work, creativity, and wide range of services to build lasting relationships so you won’t have to worry about issues confronting your company; thereby, allowing you to focus on your core business objectives instead.
Your partnership with us will lead to harmony for both you and your people. It also drives the desired confidence knowing that both parties are protected and prepared for any eventualities. Legal complications which break down fruitful relationships between the employer, and employees are avoided too. Our pool of insurance professionals has only one thing in mind, and that is recommending and providing adequate and appropriate insurance coverage for your company and everyone behind it.