Safety & Loss Control
Protecting your company’s physical assets and human capital is your highest risk management priority. Companies that fail to invest in safety and loss control threaten their own future through lost productivity, failed business strategy execution, higher insurance costs and sometimes even find themselves paying a portion of a catastrophic loss.
At HGIS will help you design, implement, and monitor and cost-effective and appropriately focused loss control and safety program.
Having professional experts to review your current safety program, remove duplicative or self-defeating wording, and establish effective protocols to allow your company to operate efficiently and safely.
How Do We Do It
HGIS will help you design, implement, and monitor cost-effective and appropriately focused loss control and safety program. Current OSHA requirements stress “competent” person roles because one-time safety instruction is simply not effective … oversight, hazard identification and correction have to become organically part of any business operation.
While we cannot, and should not, draft every safety rule and conduct every training at HGIS, we can offer some specific and targeted services, such as:
- Safety Management and OSHA Compliance Programs
- Emergency Response and Disaster-Recovery Plans
- Comprehensive Safety and Hazard Inspections
- Workers Comp, Property, and life Safety
- Food Safety, Sanitation, and Hygiene Surveys
- Management And Employee Safety Training Plans and Services
- Personalized Site-specific Program Policies Formalization
- First-Aid Guidelines
- Emergency Shut-down and Start-up Procedures
- Evaluation of Site-specific hazards
- Fire Safety, Evacuation, and Emergency Preparedness
- Driver Safety
- Forklift Operator Certification
- Ergonomics Evaluation and Awareness
- Primary Medical Clinic Relationships
- Evaluate return to work programs, and procedures for accident reporting and investigation
- Recommendations on decreasing frequency and severity of claims
The HGIS Advantage
We offer more than insurance advice. We employ highly knowledgeable experts with solid experience working for clients in retail, manufacturing, distribution and construction as well as with non-profit / religious organizations when it comes to safety and loss control.
Our services are not limited to insurance coverage but also include consultation on different aspects of your business with relevance to risk management and insurance. We not only showcase a wide array of insurance products but also offer services relating to loss control and safety.
It is indeed important that your safety plans and procedures are reviewed by experts like us before you begin or continue operations. This way, you can be assured that you are operating efficiently and safely.
If you want to minimize risk exposures to your physical assets and human capital call us now so we can begin reviewing your procedures.